Friday, April 24, 2009

What is Girl Stand Up about...

I created Girl Stand Up to really target my ladies out there

and to be a voice to motivate and to inspire women to stand

up protect themselves. This concept came to me 3 yrs ago when

I was in the military and one morning I was doing my same ol

routine of getting up at 530, turning on the tv flipping to the

news just to see the weather and nothing more. I mean the news is

hella depressing and offers nothing but such a negative vibe with

all the shit they highlight. But this one morning, it seems like

every story they highlighted was about women being assaulted and

I had no clue why this caught my attention. This made me really

think about what I could do because at that time, I was going

through a divorce and about to be a single mother so that is

probably why I took it to heart.

==============================================

I was about to separate from the military and was looking for

a business that I could do because I refused to work for anyone

else and I the thought of Girl Stand Up came to mind. I wanted

to create an environment where I could inspire and motivate women

to stand up and protect themselves. Not only to motivate and to

inspire but to educate on personal protection weapons (non lethal) and

also to say, whatever fear that you have, turn that shit into power.

I have this attitude of "What can I do for you?" and I know that

its not about me.

============================================

Personal protection for women is my baby and it is a topic that

is near and dear to my hear. Now I know I am targeting women but

if what I have to share can help a man, then great, WELCOME. It's

all love. LOL.

So that is what Girl Stand Up is in a nutshell. Crime is real and

Ladies, you are not weak

You are strong

Stand Up and be strong

Dont let no one come in your world turning it upside down

You let it be known, that if someone steps to you, its either they

stand the hell down or be put down.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment