Monday, November 16, 2009

Inspire others and Share Your Abuse Story

Our words are powerful. Words are like knives, they can slice a person up and leave them for dead. But they also can empower people to be all they can be. I invite you to use your words to share your abuse story to help other women who may be in a situation and need to get out. My story has helped women to make the decision to get out of an abusive relationship and to stand up and protect themselves.

If you have a story that you would like to share, please email me your story at tee@girlstandup.com

Your identity will not be posted along with the story. You do not have to tell me your name if you dont want to. Just know that I was abused too and I am a victim of domestic violence so we are in this together.

So ladies, inspire someone today and share your story.

Tee

1 comments:

Tweetysuns said...

hey im carolyn durham and the movement u are starting is similar to my website..... www.intellectualshe.ning.com
i fount u on youtube and had to post you on my site...maybe we can join together and let women know! thankyou my sista

Post a Comment