Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What would you do?

Last Saturday, I chilled all day watching pure movies on Lifetime network. I have

not done that in a loooooooooooooooong ass time and it felt good. Well one of the

movies that came on was called "Held Hostage" and it was about this woman who was

held hostage and forced to rob her own bank. Now I am gonna do a video because I

have so much to say about this movie, but the things that I pay attention to when it

comes to movies like this, is what protection was in place and how people could have

protected themselves.

The movie was really good first of all, and second of all, I got real hyped because

I was like, she could have done this and that and none of this would have happened.

You start to put yourself in their shoes and you start thinking about what you would

do. So my question to you is, if you were a victim of a home invasion, what would

you do? Where would your weapons be in the home? How would you react?

Or are you one of those folks who thinks it wont and cant happen to you? Got news

for you ladies...the women who are assaulted said the same shit and look what

happened. I am about to do a video about the movie and post it up so keep your eyes

open. I will tell you what I would do and how I am prepared. Better to be prepared in

the even some idiot wants to step, then to be sorry and possibly six feet under....

Stay tuned y'all...


Tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment