Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So much goin on!!!

I had to make it a point to take a break from doing all this homework

to post this blog. I have been in this dang math class for the past

month and its been kicking my butt!! LOL. For the next two weeks

I will be knocking this class out and then I will be back on the scene

talking that talk!!!! Also I am still working on my new site for my weapons

and my weapons information site, so after I am done with this class,

there will be a lot more added to this site. If you are interested in

purchasing non lethal weapons such as pepper sprays, stun guns etc you can

purchase those items below

www.jororo-security.com

This is my site as well. Feel free to email me any questions you have. I do

process all orders and answer emails, its just the blogs and videos that I cant

get to right now. So with that, that is the status on me. As always,

Girl, You better stand up!!

www.jororo-security.com

Tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment