Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blinged out pepper sprays

So I decided to create my blinged out pepper sprays

For myself as of right now. I really dont like sporting

a plain black pepper spray keychain because its so plain

Now I know its not about how it looks but what it can do for

me but, hell, I can still be cute and rock a blinged out pepper

spray that matches my outfits. I have had a few orders, but I

dont really advertise them as much. I am about to bling out

a new pepper spray case for myself with random colors of crystals

which is gonna look craaaazy! I am so excited.

I find that sometimes the crystals will fall off even if you dont

drop your keys on the ground but I know for a fact that if you drop

it on the ground they will fall off. I have a blinged out spray with

deep blue swarovski crystals that is totally blinged out and I would

say that about 5 to 10 if that have fallen off, and I dropped that baby

a lot, so its not that bad.

I just love the look of the crystals and how they reflect in the sun.

The bottom line is, you can still be cute and protected at the same time.

I will post pictures of my sprays and this new one that I am about to bling

out.

1 comments:

Ryan's Blog said...

I totally respect you for caring this much about the safety of other people.
~THANK YOU~
This blog has prompted me to carry pepper spray. I feel much safer when I am alone also when I am in public. I plan to visit your blog when updated in the future.
~THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN~

Post a Comment