Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally got my catalogs in the mail

I am so excited because I received the new and

improved catalogs that has our full line plus

new products. What I am excited about is that we now

carry the drink detective kits for when you ladies

go out to the club and if a guy wants to buy you a drink

or if you happen to leave your drink, you can now test

your drink to see if it has been spiked. There have been

so many rapes because of idiot ass dudes and even chicks

spiking peoples drinks and raping them. So that is an exciting

product that has me smiling. I will be doing videos with my

byo audio about these products tomorrow.

We also have a new stun master multi function stun gun.

HOT HOT HOT!...Its rechargable and has 2.7 MILLION VOLTS.

Yep 2.7 million and that will drop people to the ground.

We have a new color for the pepper sprays leatherette keychains

an that color is pink. We also carry the pink hardcase pepper

sprays as well....

and much more. I will be doing some vids on each products.

I prefer to run my mouth than to type....I think I am going to go

to video post instead of typing...LOL. I am just too excited because

I know there are so many people, especially my ladies who can use these

products. This is just an update on whats going on and the new products.

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment