Monday, November 23, 2009

Tee, You need more compassion..

The other day I received a message on youtube from a viewer who saw my video titled

"This chick really pissed me off". That video was about the girl who was attacked not

once but twice and didnt think about protecting herself after the first time she was

attacked and in that video, I was going off. Now I wasnt going off and being pissed

off at her, its just that women protecting themselves is something that is near and

dear to my heart and it gets to me to see a woman who has been attacked and yes I got

a little passionate but that is because I wish I can inspire and motivate every

woman to stand up and protect herself but I cant.

Now a view saw that and she basically said that I need more compassion for victims. I

understand where she was coming from and I can see why she said that. I have no

beef with what she said, its just that I refuse to baby and enable a woman and pat

her on the back and say "Girl is ok I know you are a victim" No I am gonna be

respectful but at the same time, I am gonna motivate her to stand the hell up. Do

something. Thats the problem too many people wanna play the victim role and expect

folks to treat them as such. Not Tee. I am a victim myself so I know. Of course I am

gonna do a vid because I hate typing....suprised I have typed this much. Anyway look

out for a vid on this topic, cause y;all now a sista cant stand typing long ass

posts. LOL...

If you are looking for me to baby you and treat you as a victim, keep it moving

because I am gonna keep it 100 with you and say, "Girl, you better stand up!"

Tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment